NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE,NAGPUR
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE FOR Round 5 (Counseling Round) FOR PGDC –CET 2016 ADMISSIONS
Venue :- National Power Training Institute
South Ambazari Road , Gopal Nagar
Near IT park opposite VNIT Main Gate
Date & Time – 9/9/2016, 9.30 AM
All Candidates are advised to regularly check website for Instructions ,vacancy position etc regarding PGDC 2016 admissions before attending counseling. No separate Instructions/Information regarding PGDC 2016 admissions in any other form will issued.
- Rs. 23,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- + Rs. 3,000/-as Service Tax) is to be paid at the time of counseling for confirmation of allotment. The D.D. should be drawn in favor of “NPTI (WR)” payable at Nagpur. All other installments payable at respective institutes as per schedule
- The allotment for available seats will be done as per General merit list.
· Candidates are to make their own arrangements for travel and stay at their cost.
1) Candidate in person has to report on scheduled date and time without fail.
2) In order to avoid rush candidates are advised to come to counseling centre alone.
3) The following documents in original are to be produced for verification failing which seat will not be allotted and no claim will be entertained in further rounds.
a) All mark sheets of B.E. /Final degree mark sheet issued by university.
b) In case of final year appearing candidates:
- If final year mark sheet issued by university is not available then internet downloaded copy certified by Principal/HOD of the college is acceptable.
- If result is not declared then candidates are not eligible for counseling round.
· The final year appearing candidates whose result is declared but provisional degree certificate is not issued by university can submit a certificate from Principal of the college stating that the candidate has successfully passed the degree course along with all semesters mark sheets.
c) Degree certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate issued by University as per eligibility
d) Date of Birth Certificate / SSC certificate/HSSC certificate
e) PGDC CET admit card
f) Photo ID proof
g) 1 set of Xerox copy of all above certificates arranged in same order