PGDC CET 2014
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
For counseling Round 3
Venue: - National Power Training Institute Date: 1st September 2014(Monday)
South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar,
Near IT park opposite VNIT Main Gate
All Candidates are advised to regularly check website for Instructions, vacancy position etc regarding PGDC 2014 admissions before attending counseling. No separate Instructions/Information regarding PGDC 2014 admissions in any other form will issued.
First installment of Rs. 22,472/- (Rs. 20,000/- + Rs. 2472/- Service Tax) is to be paid at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission. All other installments payable at respective institutes.
A. The allotment for available seats will be done as per vacant seat distribution as per respective category in Round 3 as per respective merit list.
B. The candidates may be required to stay for one more day in case the counseling is not completed.
1) Candidate in person has to report on schedule date and time without fail, as per the schedule for counseling. No counseling letters are issued separately.
2) In order to avoid rush candidates are advised to come to counseling centre alone.
3) The following documents in original are to be produced for verification failing which seat will not be allotted and no claim will be entertained in further rounds.
a) All mark sheets of B.E. /Final degree mark sheet issued by university.
In case of final year appearing candidates:
- If final year mark sheet issued by university is not available then internet downloaded copy certified by Principal/HOD of the college is acceptable.
- If result is not declared then candidates are not eligible for counseling round.
b) Degree certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate issued by University
c) Date of Birth Certificate / SSC certificate
d) PGDC CET admit card
e) Photo ID proof
f) Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC category.
g) Non creamy layer certificate for OBC category candidates issued/Valid after 1 April 2014.
4) D.D. of Rs. 22,472/- drawn in favor of “NPTI, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. (Non-refundable under any circumstances). This amount is for confirmation of admission at the time of counseling.
5) 1 passport size photograph
6) 1 set of attested Xerox copy of all above certificates arranged in same order
· Candidates are to make their own arrangements for travel and stay at their cost.
· Candidates are to deposit balance fees (in installments) at respective institute at the time of reporting. Please see prospectus for details.